HIGH PROFILE TENANCY - FAMOUS BAKERY!!
6 Grenville Street South Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
An outstanding ground floor retail opportunity situated in the heart of Ballarat, known as Victoria’s third largest city and home to substantial tourism and hospitality.
This iconic 1850s investment is securely leased to the award winning Beechworth Bakery on the corner of Grenville and Lewis streets on a 5 + 5 Year term.
The former Water Board building has undergone a major transformation as part of the initial opening, which has included some demolition, renovation, painting, seating, installation of new counters and shop fittings, kitchen work and internal and external signage.
– Ground Floor Retail Space
– Iconic Beechworth Bakery Tenant since 2006
– Building Area: 482sqm approx
– Land Area: 1,792sqm approx
– Net Rental: $157,125 Per Annum + GST
– Lease Term: 5 + 5 Commencing 2016
– Ample On-Site Car Parking: 17 Spaces on Title
– Prime Exposure to Grenville Street and Lewis Street
– Central to the Ballarat CBD Retail Precinct
– Front and Rear Access to the Premises
– Beechworth Bakery is NOT FOR SALE
For further information please contact Hudson Bond Commercial on 9840 7700.
- Street View
- Walk score