City Fringe Opportunity with Mixed Use Zoning
458-470 Macaulay Road Kensington, VIC 3031
This rapidly evolving precinct compliments a strategic investor, developer or owner occupier with a short term lease in place to acquire a Mixed-Use Zoning investment positioned in a strategic growth location, on the boundary of Melbourne’s CBD.
Prominently positioned in a sought-after village location directly opposite Kensington Station, vibrant village cafes, restaurants and shops, with exceptional opportunity on approximately 457m2 suitable for premium conversion towards retail, residential and alternative uses such as hotel, serviced apartments and co-working space.
• Land Area of approx. 457sqm
• Building Area of approx. 450sqm
• Mixed Use Zoning (MUZ) allowing for Development Flexibility
• Retail & Residential Development (STCA)
• Triple Frontage of 53m along Rankins Road & Alleyway
• Multiple Options
• Prime Exposure with High Traffic Location
• Facing Kensington Station & Kensington Village
• Walk to Train Station, Shops, Woolworths, Restaurants & Cafes
• Just 3km to CBD & Under 10 Minutes by Train
• Access to Major Arterials i.e. City Link, Mt Alexander Rd, & Flemington Rd
For further information please contact Hudson Bond Commercial Team.
COVID-19 UPDATE: At Hudson Bond, we have always invited our valued buyers to a personal one-on-one inspection through our Smart Sale process. We have always believed this offers you a better experience, giving you the time and space to view a property without rubbing shoulders with strangers. Now that it’s essential to maintain a healthy distance apart, we are totally prepared to help you, because that’s the Hudson Bond way of showing properties.
For those buyers who would prefer not to leave their home, you can take advantage of our Personal Video Tours. Available via FaceTime, WhatsApp or Skype – we offer a live one-on-one personal walk through which you direct. Bookings are required in advance.
- Street View
- Walk score