305/10 Bruce Street, Box Hill
Nestled between the lush beauty of Box Hill Gardens and the bustling lifestyle of Box Hill Central, this fashionable two bedroom apartment is suitable for all.
Freshly painted, fitted with new carpet and filled with natural light, relax after a long day in the open-plan living and dining room featuring a sparkling kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops. Simply move straight in and enjoy this great neighbourhood. Just a few short steps to everything this prized locale has to offer, dine out every night at a wide selection of mouth-watering eateries.
Only moments from the world-class hospital precinct, Box Hill TAFE, and an outstanding variety of retailers, there are trains, trams and buses that travel to nearby universities, private schools and the city.
- Peaceful two bedroom apartment in a modern complex
- Spacious living and dining room
- A relaxing balcony
- Sparkling stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Split system air-conditioner
- Freshly painted with new carpets
- Basement car space and storage area
- Seconds from beautiful Box Hill Gardens
- Walk to Box Hill Central and fabulous eateries
- Near the hospitals, TAFE and great transport
Register to inspect or call Hudson Bond on 9840 7700 today.
- - Built in Robes
- - Close to Schools
- - Close to Shops
- - Close to Transport
- - Heating
- - Openable Windows
- - Toilet Facilities