54 Ursa Street, Balwyn
This quality-built solid brick home, set in lush and well-tended garden surrounds, is an enviable sanctuary, immaculately maintained and move-in ready. Not obvious from the picturesque facade, it affords surprisingly spacious family living and accommodation over 2 levels.
The formal living and dining area, enhanced by a welcoming gas fire, opens out to a peaceful balcony at treetop level overlooking the private rear garden. A quiet family room or retreat, fully fitted study/home office, lower-level rumpus/games/media room and adjoining alfresco terrace with mains gas BBQ, and a versatile gym or wine cellar, invite a variety of family living and entertaining options.
Belle Vue Primary School is just around the corner, plus Bellevue shops and eateries and the city bus. Koonung Creek Reserve presents a variety of cycling options for the fit, and a leisurely stroll for others. The Eastern Freeway offers a direct commute to the CBD. North Balwyn Village and city tram service, Hays Paddock and Kew High School are minutes away.
* 4 bedrooms plus study, 3 bathrooms
* Easy-care slate flooring and hardwood kitchen/meals floor
* Granite kitchen/meals with gas cooktop, stainless steel oven and step-in pantry
* Stylishly updated family bathroom and ensuite
* As-new window coverings
* Generous storage throughout. Security alarm
* Zoned air-conditioning and ducted heating, and gas fire
* Double carport, under house workshop/storage
Regoster to inspect or call Hudson Bond on 9840 7700 today.
- - Built in Robes
- - Car Parking - Surface
- - Carpeted
- - Close to Schools
- - Heating
- - Openable Windows
- - Toilet Facilities