65 Ray Drive, Balwyn North
On an inspiring tree-lined boulevard with upstairs views out to the Kinglake Ranges, your family will thrive within this attractive home positioned in the illustrious Balwyn High School zone.
Welcomed by lounge room with downstairs master bedroom with walk in robe and shared ensuite, the rear reveals a substantial dining and family room with a granite kitchen fitted with premium appliances. Everyone will enjoy the pleasant connection between this space and the under-cover alfresco, perfect for summertime entertaining.
Boasting four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a double auto garage with internal access. Stroll to the many mouth-watering eateries at Greythorn Village, Greythorn Primary, St Bridget's Primary, Koonung Creek Trail and the Park & Ride with buses traveling to private schools, Westfield Doncaster and the city.
* Attractive four bedroom, three bathroom home
* In the Balwyn High School zone
* On a leafy street with upstairs views to the Kinglake Ranges
* Vast formal and informal living zones
* A spacious kitchen and under-cover alfresco
* Ducted heating anair-conditioning
* Double auto garage with internal access
* Walk to Greythorn Village, primary schools and parks
* Near the Park & Ride with buses to private schools and the city
Register to inspect or call Hudson Bond on 9840 7700 today.
- - Built in Robes
- - Car Parking - Surface
- - Close to Schools
- - Close to Shops
- - Close to Transport
- - Heating