39a Duke Street, Richmond
Recently renovated with a flair for style and quality, this standout townhouse now offers sensational accommodation along with a position within a heartbeat of every daily necessity and lifestyle luxury.
- Ground floor dedicated to entertaining and relaxing, featuring distinct living & dining areas designated by a gourmet central kitchen.
- Stone benchtops star in the kitchen along with ample storage & preparation space and quality stainless steel appliances.
- Bi-fold doors can be thrown back to connect indoors with a smartly landscaped courtyard – creating a flowing backdrop for indoor-outdoor get-togethers.
- Two double bedrooms with plush contemporary carpet and built-in robes, including a spacious master with sundrenched balcony and boasting a luxury ensuite with quality appointments.
- A highly sought-after study zone plus a stylish second bathroom and a practical Euro laundry.
- Comforts of split system heating/cooling and ceiling fans plus ample storage .
- Coveted off-street parking space.
Choose between the shopping on Church Street and the bars & restaurants on Swan Street. Both Burnley and East Richmond stations plus a choice of tram routes are within a walk, while the Yarra River bank, MCG sporting precinct and CBD are also just the easiest trip away.
Register to inspect or call Hudson Bond on 9840 7700 today.
- - Built in Robes
- - Car Parking - Surface
- - Close to Schools
- - Close to Shops
- - Close to Transport
- - Heating